A Road map for Career Success
If you are like most people, you will at some point in your life, have experienced some level of frustration about your career. Choosing a career is one of the most important life decisions. But very few people go about it the right way. Either they try to do it on their own, or if they consult an expert such as a career counselor, they simply don’t invest the time to prepare and ask the right questions.
Consider the numbers below.
- 52.3% of Americans are unhappy in their career (Conference Board Research Group, 2014)
- 73% of professionals in their 30s are interested in a career change (University of Phoenix, 2015)
- 94% say there are barriers preventing them from changing their careers (University of Phoenix, 2015)
- 70% of Americans feel disengaged by their jobs (Gallup, 2015)
Introducing Keys to Career Success
Career success takes preparation and making the right investments. With the right tools and road map, it is possible to find a career that fits your values, dreams and personal strengths. And that’s why we are excited about our upcoming course ‘Keys to Career Success‘, which will be launching early in 2018.
About the Course
Keys to Success will walk you through the steps you need to follow as you chart your career journey – from how to narrow your career options, choose a college major and decide where to study, all the way to how to plan your job search, switch careers, and position yourself for your dream job.
We have designed the course with two key audiences in mind .
- High School and College students looking for help deciding on a major and choosing a potential career path
- Mid-career professionals looking to switch careers
Be the first to know when the Course goes live
Join our mailing list to be notified when we launch the Keys to Career Success course. We will also keep you updated regularly (once a month) with the latest career trends, college news, upcoming scholarship deadlines and more.